Dedicated Fresno Criminal Defense Lawyer Helps Clients Accused of Crimes
Focusing on achieving favorable outcomes for California clients charged with crimes
I established my law firm, the Law Office of Anjali Bansal in Fresno, California, with one goal in mind: to provide exemplary legal services to clients facing criminal charges. It is my goal to build a solid defense that results in the charges against you being dismissed or reduced. While I always attempt to reach an acquittal, I also know how to advocate for a favorable plea deal. No matter what my clients have been accused of, I fight for them in court, which is one of the reasons I was awarded “Trial Dog of the Year” in 2018.
Persistent legal advocate zealously defends your rights
I focus exclusively on criminal defense matters and am capable of handling cases involving any of the following types of matters:
- Juvenile law — As a juvenile law attorney, I advocate for minors who have been charged with crimes such as theft. I will push for your child’s fair treatment and a successful resolution, aiming to preserve their future. My advocacy has garnered me the award for “Juvenile Defense Attorney of the Year” in 2017.
- Gun and weapons crimes — If you are facing gun and weapons crimes charges, I can devise a legal strategy designed to minimize the impact of these charges on your life. This may include calling into question an illegal search, among other possible defenses.
- Assault and battery — Sometimes, claims of assault and battery can be retaliatory in nature or the result of self-defense. I can review the circumstances of your case to determine the appropriate legal defenses to raise in order to seek an acquittal or reduction of charges.
- Drug crimes — For clients who have been charged with possession, manufacturing, intent to distribute or another drug crime, I may argue for alternatives to incarceration such as participation in a rehabilitation program instead of incarceration.
- DUI/DWI — When it comes to DUI charges, I am a tough legal advocate who will fight against these accusations.
I also provide assistance with expungements for clients who have served their time and are looking to have their criminal record erased.
Contact my Fresno office for a free consultation
The Law Office of Anjali Bansal in Fresno, California focuses exclusively on criminal defense. I will work tirelessly to defend your rights. Call me at 559-250-7115 or contact me online to schedule a free case review.